- 500000.00 - 5000000.00 INR
- 220-440 Volt (v)
- 500-40000 Kilograms (kg)
- Conventional Rapid Jet Dyeing Machine
Vastly Improved Smother Running Condition
Dyeing of Micro fiber lower liquor ration (lower than 1.8) reducing of running coat and total water consumption with effluent treatment cost.
Running at stable, lower tension
No more clogging up in the back of the chamber at room temperature to get better result of Bo-finish & of shirting & suiting also.
Our latest design required slop on rear construction improves smother fabric transportation and stable loading condition to get tangle free operation during the low & high temporary Process.
Low liquor ration dyeing
More uniform circulation and better liquid better separating structure contributes to stable and lower tension running while process.
- Lowest liquor ratio compare to other long tube machine
- Reduce power consumption
- Reduce thermic energy
- Reduce maintenance
- Lowest running cost
- Capacity : 25 to 400Kg ( Single Vessel)
- Dye - 30 To 450 Grms./Mtr. Sq. Fabrics (Woven & Knitted Fabrics)
- Liquor ratio: 1:8 (Wet fabric)
- High Temp. - Up to 140C
- Vessel made from - SS 316 L
- Specially design bow jet nozzle for extra force.
- Fabric drive reel with frequency controller.
- Fully automatic with PLC
- Main pump Inverter
- Flow meter (Water liter counter)
- Seam detector
- Magnetic level indicator / controller
- Double tube for higher capacity
- 3-4 Per Month
- 2 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Plot No. D1 - 8,9,10, Sachin Industrial Park, Near Sachin Flyover Ends Towards Hazira, Sachin,, Surat, Gujarat, 394230, India